Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 68



At Lucky/Liz~ Liz was looking at a picture of Carman when Lucky came in and saw it. “I will get justice for our son”Lucky said “I was just thinking of what our son would want”Liz said “Don’t”Lucky said “I believe Carman would want us to move on from this”Liz said “I can’t”Lucky said There was a knock on the door it was Zander.”Sorry I been out of town I took Gia on a romance trip”Zander said “I hope you had fun, We found out what happened to Carman”Liz said “What”Zander ask “Spencer killed him”Lucky said “What ! That bastard”Zander said

At Gia/Zander~ Bliss was their with her son. “So how was your trip”Bliss ask “Great, How is everything”Gia ask “Okay”Bliss said Gia phone rang.

At Spencer/Calliope~ Calliope and Spencer were having a romance dinner when Zander came in. “Why are you here”Spencer ask “Give me one reason why I sure not kill both of you for killing me son! Zander yelled he pull out a gun. “if you shoot us you will go to jail”Spencer yelled he went in front of Calliope. “It will be worth it I wasn’t there for my son but I will be now”Zander said “Zander Don’t”Gia said as she came in. “They killed my son ! Zander yelled “I know but you need to think about Rose and our grandson”Gia said “Find I will make you both pay”Zander said and left. Calliope was in shock over this when Spencer came by her and touch her arms. “Are you okay”Spencer ask “Yes”Calliope said “I need to tied security around here”Spencer said “Yes”Calliope said

No comments:

Post a Comment