Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 42

~ “Big mistake”

At Calliope/Spencer~ “I don’t want to do the surgery”Calliope said “I don’t want to lose you I didn’t wake up just to lose you”Spencer said he touch her face. “I will not let my brain be open”Calliope yelled “We our late for your parents dinner party”Spencer said “Wait, Did you pay that man to switch the autopsy “Calliope ask “No I didn’t it was our son Laster he is everything I want in a son”Spencer said “No I hate this”Calliope said “Laster was just fix what you did”Spencer said

At the Quartermaine~ “Monica we have to fix this we can’t let Calliope be cut up”Alan said “We have to stop Helena first”Monica said

At Nikolas/Emily~ “I hate that this end like this that Carman is dead but I will protect my son”Nikolas said “I hate it too but I don’t want to lose Lucky and Liz”Emily said “Me either”Nikolas said

At Skye/Jax~ Calliope and Spencer came in. “Sorry we our late”Spencer said “How is my grandson”Calliope ask “”Calliope”Jax said “I get that you love John-Jasper as you're grandson and you want to support Bliss but I will play dirty”Lila said “So well we”Spencer said “Not tonight”Skye said as Sage came in. “Sorry I’m late”Sage said “It’s okay, I just want to thank you all for your support we will get back on our feet but I’m glad we have each other”Skye said “yes we do”Jax said “If you need anything we can help you”Spencer said “Thanks but I will be find”Jax said “Yes’ Skye said

At Alexis/Ric~ Alexis came in with Ric. The boys were waiting for her Richard Jr handle Alexis a card. “You made this”Alexis ask”Yes”Richard Jr said “Thank you I’m so glad I’m back”Alexis said “Me too”Lance said the boys left. “So how did you handle it with the boys, While I was in a coma”Alexis ask “I took a leave from work”Ric said “Oh well I’m glad to be back”Alexis said “Me too I love you”Ric said “I love you”Alexis said they share a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment