Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 26

“Spencer Vs Cassadine”

At Lucky/Liz~Nikolas came in. “If you here to plead for your son and daughter in law you can go”Lucky said “I’m not I’m sorry for what my son did”Nikolas said “But what”Lucky ask “Do we have to have another Cassadine VS Spencer war”Nikolas ask “if I can’t get both Spencer and Calliope in jail then yes I will make them pay”Lucky said “If you do we are no longer brothers”Nikolas said

At General Hospital~

~Spencer room~ Calliope came in. “Oh Spencer I wish you would wake up I need you I made a mistake a big one and I need you to wake up I need you please come back to me my love”Calliope said she took his hand. “Darling”Spencer said as he wake up. “Spencer you're awake oh my love I’m so happy to see you”Calliope said “What happened”Spencer ask “We were in a car cash”Calliope said “Who else was hurt”Spencer ask “Bliss and Alex and Zander and Gia and Ric and Alexis”Calliope said “No anyone die”Spencer ask “Just Alex, Alexis is in a coma to let me get the doctor”Calliope said she went into the hallway and her children were there. “Mother you look happy”Zella said “I’m, Spencer wake up he came back to us”Calliope said “Oh this is great news”Avery said “Yes it is”Laster said Alan went into Spencer room. “I don’t want your father to know about my tumor”Calliope said “You're not going to tell him”Bliss ask “Not yet”Calliope said “Alright”Skylar said

At Sage/Jed~They were kissing when James was watching them for outside through the window. “Soon everyone will know who I’m”James said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment