Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 18~

 “Stefan day in court”

At The Courthouse~ Stefan trial~ Roman took the stand. “Roman do you believe that you're father is guilty”Scotty ask “No I don’t believe my father did this I think he was being set up”Roman said “By whom”Scotty said “I don’t know”Roman said Scotty was done.”Do you believe your parents love each other and were happy”Kristina ask “Yes I do”Roman said “Do you believe that your father want out”Kristina ask “No”Roman said “Thank you”Kristina said “I have new evidence it’s a DVD of the night Katherine Bella was murder”Scotty said “Your honor this is the first time I ever saw this”Kristina said “I will allow it”The judge said Scotty show the DVD. “On the DVD it show Stefan killing Katherine Bell. “This isn’t good”Kristina said “You're honor I didn’t do this someone is set me up”Stefan said as he stood up. “”Sit down”The judge said Stefan sit down. “Both lawyers come here”The judge said “Where did you find this”Kristina ask “In Mr.Cassadine house”Scotty said “Is this all the evidence you have and a witness”The judge said “Yes”they both said “Well let’s do closing statement and I will allow the DVD as evidence The judge said

At Calliope/Spencer~ Calliope was brush her hair as it fall out and Calliope throw her brush when Skye came in. “Calliope”Skye said “Mother I’m losing my hair yesterday I lose my mind now I keep wonder what is next, Death”Calliope ask “Don’t say that you will win I can’t lose another child”Skye said “I don’t want to go but I don’t think I can beat this”Calliope said “Yes you can and I will help you beat this I can move in”Skye said as Liz came in. “Why are you here”Skye ask “Laster hire Liz as my nurse”Calliope said “Really, Well you take care of my baby”Skye ask “Yes I will”Liz said

At Laura~ Leslie came in. “Laura”Leslie said she hug her daughter. “Mother are you okay”Laura ask “I just wanted to make sure you were okay”Leslie said “I’m”Laura said

At General Hospital~ Spencer room~ Laster was there. “I will take care of the family but I do wish you will come back to us mother needs you”Laster said “Yes I do”Calliope said as she came in. “I will give you some time”Laster said and left. “Spencer you have to wake up I’m sick and I want to be with you I want to die in your arms”Calliope said

No comments:

Post a Comment