Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 58~

~ “It’’s hard being your children”

At Avery/Sterling Jr~ Avery was their with her sisters. “I have the designer dress for you”Nevaeh said “Oh my god I love it”Avery said “I been working on you're bridesmaid dress”Mulan said “You to are great you both sure have you're own line”Avery said “Maybe”Nevaeh said “Does mother know that I’m wear your dress”Avery ask “No I haven’t told mother”Nevaeh said “Told Mother what”Zella said as she came in. “That Nevaeh made my wedding dress and Mulan made the bridesmaid dress”Avery said “And you haven’t told Mother oh this is going to be good”Zella said “Have you see mother? what kind of mood is she in”Nevaeh ask “No I haven’t seen her , Mother miss my photo shoot”Zella said “Calliope came in. “Avery I have the best dress for you”Calliope said she was carrying it. “Mother about my dress Nevaeh made me one ’Avery said “She show it to her.”Oh”Calliope said “Mother what do you think of it your opinion matters to me”Nevaeh said “It’s wonderful Avery is going to be so beautiful”Calliope said she cried. “Mother are you okay ’Avery ask “No you're all grown up”Calliope said “It happens”Zella said “Yes now what about your bridesmaid dress”Calliope ask “I made it”Mulan said Mulan show it to her. “Oh you're both great I have a idea, Why don't you
both work on the teen line”Calliope ask “Let us think about it”Mulan said “Alright”Calliope said

At the Police Station~ Skylar was being question. “I did not kill Helena”Skylar said “Then why were you there”Mac ask “To ask Helena why she hurt my family she made sure my father stay in a coma and made my mother think she was sick! Skylar yelled as Alexis came in. “Do you have anything else beside the paint brush”Alexis ask “No”Mac said “Then you can’t arrest my nephew”Alexis said

Avery/Sterling Jr~ Calliope just got off the phone with Spencer and was upset. “Mother what is it”Zella ask “That was you're father Skylar been arrest for Helena murder”Calliope said “There no way Skylar did that”Zella said “I have to go to the station, Can one of you call Willow”Calliope ask “Yes mother don’t worry it will be okay”Mulan said “It keeps get worse”Calliope said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment