Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 31

~ “Cassadine vs Spencer war”

At General Hospital~ Spencer room~ Nico came in. “Nico”Spencer said “Father I’m glad you're awake I mean it and if I could take away the book I would”Nico said “I know son I forgive you”Spencer said “Thank you”Nico said 

At Skye/Jax~ “We sure sell this house to make some money”Skye said “Where will we live”Jax ask “We could stay at the hotel we could sell the country house to “Skye said “I guess we could”Jax said “I don’t care where we live as long as I’m with you”Skye said “Me too”Jax said

At the Cassadine office~ Spencer office~ James was sit in Spencer chair at his desk when Sage came in. “What are you doing in my cousin desk”Sage ask “I’m looking for some paper I need to leave Nikolas a note”James said as he got up. “Did I hear my name”Nikolas ask as he came in.”I was just leaving you a note”James said “Oh, Sage what can I do for you”Nikolas ask “I was just wonder if you have a job opening”Sage ask “Our secretary quiet we could use one”Nikolas said “I will take it I need to make some money ’Sage said “Yes I hear about what happened I’m sorry ’Nikolas said “Thanks but at least we have each other”Sage aid “Yes”Nikolas said “I’m sorry about Stefan”Sage said “Thanks ’Nikolas said Sage left.

At Carman gravestone~ They dig out the body that was in the ground. “I want an autopsy on him”Adela said “Are you sure”Liz ask “Yes”Adela said they took the body to General hospital.

Laster was watching from a far and pick up his phone. “There doing an autopsy on him now I want you to do what we talk about”Laster said and hang up the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment