Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 41~


“Valentin Cassadine”

At Skye/Jax~ Skye and Jax were meeting with a realtor on selling there house. “When do they want our house”Skye ask “As soon as you can move out”The man said “Okay we will give us two weeks”Jax said The man left and Skye sit down and cry Jax sit down by her. “It’s only a house”Jax said “You're right home is where you are”Skye said “Yes we will have our last family dinner tonight”Jax said “I like that”Skye said “Good we our in this together”Jax said “Yes”Skye said they share a kiss.

At the Quartermaine~ Monica was there when Alan came in.”Monica, What is it you look worry”Alan said “I’m and you're going to hate me when you learn this”Monica said

At the Cassadine office~ James and Helena were talking. “It’s not good that you're here”James said “Oh Relax it will be find so have you done you're part of the plan”Helena ask “No I need more time”James said “How much time Valentin”Helena ask as Sage was listen to them. “No”Sage said

At Skye/Jax~ Lila and Adam Jr came in with Sky, and John-Jasper “Oh my grandchildren ’Skye said “She pick up John-Jasper. “There great hopefully we can keep John-Jasper”Lila said “You will now Calliope will be here tonight can you behave”Skye ask “Yes mother”Lila said

At The Cassadine office~ James office~ Sage came in and close the door. “I know who you are”Sage said “Who I’m”James ask “Oh stop it! You're Valentin! Sage yelled “Yes I’m but you can’t tell anyone this soon we will get a chance to be father and daughter”Valentin said “You're not my father you never have been Jax is my father he wa there when I lose my son and when Jed and I broke up you're just a rapes! I will not help you”Sage yelled “Does family loyal mean anything to you! Valentin yelled “You better not hurt anyone I love”Sage said

No comments:

Post a Comment