Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 49


~ “I’m back!

At Calliope/Spencer~ Willow look at Valentin. “You're him”Willow ask “Yes I’m your father”Valentin said “No you're not Willow father I’m and I want you out of my house”Spencer said “Wait how did you come back, Is that why you want to get close to me”Willow ask “Yes I want to know my daughter and now that it’s open I hope to get to know you and your brother”Valentin said “Get away from us”Skylar yelled “Helena brought you back didn’t she”Calliope ask “Yes oh Calliope our daughter look as beautiful as you did a great Job”Valentin said “Leave my family alone! Emily yelled “Oh my sweet Emily”Valentin said and left. “Oh my god what else could go wrong”Calliope ask “I don’t know but we will stop her we sure go before the storm”Jax said they left. Calliope was in shock by this.

Skylar went into Spencer gun room and took a gun.

At Alexis~ Alexis open the safe and found Ric gun.

At General Hospital~
~ “Tony and Monica I have to suspend you from the hospital for now”Alan said “Alright I get it”Tony said “Me too”Monica said “You both will get your job back”Alan said

At Helena~ “Valentin was there. “Why did you come out now, We were not ready yet”Helena said “I was and it was time for me”Valentin said “Well my plan isn’t over yet”Helena said Valentin left.

The next day~ Calliope/Spencer~ Calliope was looking at a picture of her family when Spencer came by her. “He can’t hurt you anymore or Helena”Spencer said “I hope not”Calliope said as Bliss came in. “The judge made her decision”Bliss said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment