Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 52-

- “Who killed Helena Cassadine”

At the Police Station~ Mac and Sean were put a list of suspect together of who may of killed Helena. Calliope and Spencer and Cricket and Sage and Jax and Skye and Tony and Monica and Nikolas and Emily and Liz and Lucky and Alexis and Ric and Kristina and Brandon and The Quartermaine were on the list. “This case is going to take a lot of time”Mac said “Yes there a lot of people who wanted Helena died”Sean said Lucky and Logan came in. “I have to take you both off the Helena case , Where were you both the the night she was killed”Mac ask “I was with my wife”Logan said “I was at home with Liz”Lucky said

At Calliope office~ She was working on her new makeup line when Avery came in. “Mother I have some great news your book will be out in a few weeks”Avery said “That’s good new thank you I need good news”Calliope said “I know mother it’s going to be okay”Avery said “I hope so I sure go check on Skylar and Willow”Calliope said “I will see you later”Avery said “Avery we sure plan the wedding soon you put it off enough”Calliope said “Yes I did”Avery said

At Valentin hotel room~ AJ came in. “Why are you here”Valentin ask “To kick you out of here I will not have a rapes staying at my hotel and I want you to leave town and never come neither my family again or you will be join Helena soon”AJ said “I will help you with that “Jax said as he came by. “I will find a new hotel but I’m not leaving town”Valentin said Jax and AJ left the room. “We have to stop him”AJ said “We will”Jax said

At Sage/Jed~ Skye came in. “Sage how are you doing”Skye ask “I sure of told everyone who James was but I was hope”Sage said “That Valentin would be the father you wanted”Skye said
“Yes”Sage said “I’m sorry that Valentin we'll never be that kind of father to you”Skye said “It’s okay I know I have Jax and I love him but it’s not the same”Valentin said “I know”Skye said “Do you hate that his back”Sage ask “Yes I do”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment