Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 80~

~ “A night to remember”

At Calliope/Spencer ~ Avery room~ “Avery you look so beautiful I can’t believe you are getting marry”Calliope said “Mother I’m still your daughter”Avery said “I know I love you”Calliope said “I love you to”Avery said Nevaeh, Zella,Liberty,Rave,Bliss,Mulan,Willow came in. “Avery you look great”Nevaeh said “Thanks to you”Avery said “Where is Sterling taking you on your honeymoon”Zella ask “”To the city ’Avery said “Nice let’s get ready”Calliope said

Downstairs~ Ballroom~ Spencer was there when Sterling came in. “So I guess we will be family”Sterling said “Yes it’s not to bad”Spencer said “No”Sterling said as Sterling Jr came in. “Are you two getting along”Sterling Jr ask “Yes we our”Sterling said “You better treat my daughter right”Spencer said “”I will”Sterling Jr said as Weston came in. “Is everything okay”Weston ask “Yes”Sterling Jr said Allison and Rafe came in. “This is going to be a fun wedding”Allison said “Yes”Rafe said the guest arrive and Calliope came in to check on things when she came face to face with Leno who was wear the same dress as her. “You bitch! How dare you wear the same dress as me”Calliope ask “I didn’t know you were going to wear it , You sure happy I’m wear your line”Leno said “Darling why don’t you just go chance”Spencer ask “Fine”Calliope said and left. Kristina came in. “Sorry I’m late”Kristina said “It’s okay”Sterling said “So you brought your new tramp to our son wedding”Leno ask “Not now”Sterling said Calliope came back in just as the wedding was about to start and Nevaeh and Zella and Liberty and Rave and Willow and Mulan and Bliss walk down then Spencer and Avery walk down. “Who give this woman away”The father ask “Her mother and I do”Spencer said then sit down next to Calliope. “Avery and Sterling Jr have wrote their own vows”The father said “I love you so much Sterling I will make you happy and I know we will be I can’t wait to have children with you I want to be different them our parent”Avery said “I love you so much I’m happy with you and I know we will make it when the hard times come”Sterling Jr said “Does anyone object”The father ask No one say anything. “You may kiss the bride”The father said they share a kiss. “Everyone thanks for coming the reception is going to be here”Calliope said

Avery and Sterling JR had their first dance as husband and wife. “I love you”Sterling Jr said “I love you to”Avery said Calliope and Spencer were watching them. “Do you think we will be okay”Calliope ask “Yes I do”Spencer said Mac came in the room. “I’m sorry to do this but Skylar Cassadine you are under arrest for murder “Mac said “Not again”Skylar said “Mac this is my daughter wedding can’t you wait”Calliope ask “No we can’t”Mac said “What proof do you have”Alexis ask “A gun with Skylar fingerprints on it”Mac said “Skylar we will get you out of this son”Spencer said “Don’t say anything”Alexis said Mac arrest Skylar Calliope was crying and Spencer took her hand. “Pull yourself together”Spencer said “Yes”Calliope said “Oh this is just great”Avery said “It’s going to be okay”Sterling Jr said “I guess we sure put our honeymoon on hold”Avery said “Yes it’s fine”Sterling Jr said Calliope was fix her makeup when Skye came by. “Calliope”Skye said “My son didn’t do this I know my baby” Calliope said “We will get Skylar out of this”Skye said “Someone is set him up”Calliope said

No comments:

Post a Comment