Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 53~

“Valentin victim”

At the Quartermaine~ Monica and Alan were talking. “So Skye and Jax are moving in”Monica ask “Yes they need a place to stay and I want to keep my daughter safe now that Valentin is back ’Alan said “I know I hate this what if he goes after Emily”Monica said “We will keep her safe I want Emily to move in to”Alan said “Yes I will call her”Monica said

At Skylar~ Calliope came in. “Skylar how are you”Calliope said “How I’m that my birth father is back and alive not good I thought you killed him! Skylar yelled “I did to, I’m sorry his back”Calliope said “I know mother we will be find”Skylar said “Have you hear from Willow”Calliope ask “No let’s go find her”Skylar said they left.

At AJ/Lydia~”Lydia how are doing”AJ ask “No I hate that Valentin is alive! Why can’t he just stay died! Lydia yelled “I don’t know but I will keep you safe”AJ said as Hope came in. “Mother, Daddy Grandmother called they want to see us”Hope said they left.

At Nikolas/Emily~ “Emily are you okay”Nikolas ask “No I’m scare that he will hurt me again”Emily said “I will keep you safe I promise”Nikollas said “My mother wants us to come over”Emily said they left.

At Christy~ Michael was over.”How are you doing”Michael ask “I’m fine he can’t hurt me anymore”Christy said “No he can’t I want to help you”Michael said as Lucy and Scotty came in.”I will stop him”Scotty said “Thanks Daddy”Christy said “You will get through this”Lucy said

No comments:

Post a Comment