Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 22


At Calliope/Spencer~ Calliope was getting ready for bed having dinner with her children tired her out Liz came to check on her. “I have you're pills”Liz said “Thanks, I’m so tired ’Calliope said she took her pills then went into bed and fell asleep. “Oh Carman I’m so sorry for what I did to you”Calliope said in her sleep as Liz was still there. “What did you do”Liz said Calliope wake up. “Calliope , What did you do to my mother”Liz ask “I hurt him with the affair I’m sorry”Calliope said “No there more about my son disappears”Liz said “Carman left town”Calliope said “No he didn’t tell me the truth you own me”Liz said “Liz”Calliope said “As a mother please if this was your child you would want to the truth you're dying don’t you want to die with no secrets”Liz said “I can’t”Calliope said Liz left the room.

At Alexis/Ric~Cricket and Ric were clean up. “Thanks again for everything”Ric said “Alexis has been good to me I own her”Cricket said “Yes”RIc said they share a kiss. “Sorry”Ric said “No it’s okay”Cricket said “No it’s not one of this is okay I didn’t get my wife back just to lose her again I willn’t but I can’t handle being alone! Ric yelled “You're not alone you will not be”Cricket said

At Skye/Jax~ Skye came home. “So how is AJ”Jax ask “Good I need to talk to him ’Skye said “Is it about Calliope”Jax ask “Yes she doesn’t look good it scare me”Skye said “Me too”Jax said Jed came in. “Jed why are you here”Jax ask “The deal with thought we had it went under”Jed said “What does that mean”Jax ask “The company is bankruptcy I’m sorry I don’t know how this happened “Jed said “Are you saying we lose everything”Skye ask “Yes”Jed said “We will be okay we will get our money back”Jax said “Jed left. “Skye”Jax said “I’m fine all I need is you and our girls”Skey said “Yes that’s what important”Jax said

On the Docks~ Jerry was there when Chloe came by. “You look worry”Chloe said “I’m we just lose our money”Jerry said “All of it”Chloe ask “Yes the Jack family is broke I don’t know how it happened”Jerry said “You will get it back”Chloe said “I hope so”Jerry said

No comments:

Post a Comment