Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 67

“The return of Niki”

At the Quartermaine~ Monica, Alan, Tracy,Lydia,AJ, Hope.Kaylia and Ethan were having dinner. “Well isn’t this a nice family”Niki ask as she came in. “Get out of here or I will call the cops! Monica yelled “I just came to see my daughter”Niki said “I don’t want to see you”Kaylia said “I get why you're upset but I love you”Niki said “No you don’t you let me believe that AJ was my father all for money you used me you're not a mother to me”Kaylia said “You don’t mean that”Niki said “Yes I do Lydia and AJ are my parents not you”Kaylia said “You hear my daughter leave now! AJ yelled “I will be back”Niki said and left. “Are you okay”Lydia ask “Yes”Kaylia said

At Calliope/Spencer~ Calliope came in and throw her purse on the table as Spencer came in. “Oh no watch out world! Spencer said “What”Calliope ask “You're upset”Spencer said “Yes I’m! Our daughters Mulan and Nevaeh want to open their own fashion company! Calliope yelled “Why are you upset”Spencer ask “I want them to work with me my company is in trouble”Calliope said “Mulan and Nevaeh don’t want to work with you”Spencer ask “No I’m scare that I could lose my company”Calliope said “You will not and I beat that Nevaeh and Mulan just want to be on their own just like you did”Spencer said “Yes they do”Calliope said “That’s because you raise our daughters to be their own person and your company will be find”Spencer said they share a kiss.

At Sara~ Sara was wear gloves and put something in the envelope when there was a knock on the door it was Hope. “Hope ’Sara said “I just wanted to see if you want go out”Hope said “How about another time”Sara ask “Alright I’m worry about you”Hope said “I will be find”Sara said

No comments:

Post a Comment