Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by ch 83

- “Dealing with the past”

Paris~ Jerry and Skye and Jax arrive in Paris and the orphan. “This is the place”Skye said “Yes in a few hours we will find out who our brother or sister is”Jax said “Yes do you want do this”Jerry ask “Yes I do I own it to him or her”Jax said they knock on the door. “Can I help you”The nun ask “Yes we learn that we have a half sibling and was giving up for adoption and we want to find this person”Jax said “Come in”The nun said

At Port Charles~Ric and Alexis~ “I don't know who you're birth mother is your mother and I adopted you in Paris all I have is this locked she wanted you to have it”Travis said “Thank you why are you here”Ric ask “I’m dying and I want to make things right between us”Travis said “What do you have”Ric ask “Cancer”Travis said “I’m sorry, How long”Ric ask “Two month”Travis said “Do you want to stay here with us I want to make this work to”Ric said “Me too”Travis said

At Calliope/Spencer~Calliope was alone in the living room looking out the window she didn’t feel good she pick up her phone. “I want to make an appointment to see Dr Jones”Calliope said and hang up as Laster came in. “Mother, Where is father”Laster ask “In his home office now I have to tell you something”Calliope said “What mother”Laster ask “I love you”Calliope said “I love you to Mother”Laster said as Spencer came in. “Laster what are you doing here”Spencer ask “I want to marry Isabella I’m going to ask her tonight”Laster said “That’s is wonderful isn’t it darling”Spencer ask “Yes it is”Calliope said “I would like to have the family ring”Laster said “Sure I was save it for one of my sons Isabella will make a great wife”Spencer said “Yes she will”Laster said Spencer open the safe. “Laster are you sure about this”Calliope ask “Yes I’m”Laster said “Here you go son”Spencer said he give the ring to Laster. “Thank you”Laster said and left. “Calliope you don’t like this do you”Spencer ask “No I can’t stand her she so boring”Calliope said “I think there more to Isabella then we know now we need to do something you have been put off”Spencer said “What”Calliope ask “Tell the twins the truth about who Victoria”Spencer said “I guess you're right we can’t have them read it”Calliope said as Willow came in. “Willow how are you doing”Calliope ask “Good Mother I realize I’m not like him he's not my father Spencer is”Willow said “Yes I’m”Spencer said “I’m happy for you Willow now we need to tell Library and Rave the truth”Spencer said “What truth”Library ask as Rave and Library came in,

No comments:

Post a Comment