Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 64



At The Police station~ Stefan cell~ Alexis came in. “I’m so glad you're awake I thought I would lose you”Stefan said “Never and I will get you out of here”Alexis said “I know you will I didn’t kill my wife”Stefan said “I know it was Helena and there is something you need to know someone murder Helena and James is really Valentin”Alexis said “Oh my god, Now we will never know who killed Katherine”Stefan said “I will try to get you out of here”Alexis said “Thanks”Stefan said

At Helena place~ Julian and Roman were there . “We have to find something that prove Helena killed my mother”Roman said “We will”Julian said Alexis came in. “What are you doing here”Alexis ask “Looking for prove that Helena killed Katherine”Julian said “I get that you want to save your father but we have to play by the rules”Alexis said “Find”Roman said

On the Docks~ Skye was walking when she ran into Valentin. “Antoinette you're as beautiful as the day I meet you”Valentin said “The day you rape me”Skye yelled “It wasn't rape”Valentin said “I want you to leave us all alone and leave town”Skye yelled “Never! Valentin said “If you come neither my family I will kill you”Skye said “Is that a threat “Valentin ask as Ric came by. “Is everything okay”Ric ask “Yes I was just leaving but I will stay in town”Valentin said “Skye are you okay”Ric ask “I just wish he would leave town how many times can Valentin hurt us”Skye ask “Don’t let him hurt you”Ric said “It’s hard not to”Ric said “Yes’” Ric said

At a office space~ Jax and Jerry and Jasper-John and Jed were there. “This is going to be our new office and next door we will build our hotel”Jerry said “I think this is a great spot”Jax said “Me too”Jed said “We will be on top again”Jax said “Yes”Jasper-John said

No comments:

Post a Comment