Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 50



At Skye/Jax~ Jed was there. “How did you find this company Travos”Jax ask “Here is everything I have on it”Jed said “Did anyone tell you about it”Jax ask “No”Jed said “I think we were set up by Helena”Jax said “We will find out”Jed said as Skye came in. “The court made their decision”Skye said they left.

At the Courthouse~ Calliope and Bliss and Spencer and Gia and Zander came in then Lila and Adam Jr. “Bliss whatever the court decision I still love you”Lila said “I love you to I hate this”Bliss said “I know”Lila said they went inside as Skye and Jax came in. “I have made my decision the this case I think it’s best if John-Jasper goes back to his birth mother Bliss Cassadine”The judge said “Wait you're honor may I talk”Bliss ask “Sure”The judge said “I would love to share my son with Aunt Lila and Adam Jr he needs all the family and love he can get”Bliss said “I think that is a great decision I hope you all can agree to this”The judge said “Yes your honor”Gia said “Yes”Lila said it was over. “Bliss thank you”Lila said “You're welcome”:Bliss said they went into the hallway.”When are we going to tell them you're pregnant”Adam Jr ask “Soon”Lila said

“Gia and Zander I owe you the truth about you're son”Spencer said “What about Alex’ Zander ask “We think Helena was behind the car accident’ Spencer said “What! Gia yelled “i don’t know have proof but she wanted Alexis and I in a coma and she made my wife believe she had a tumor and made sure Skye and Jax lose there money and Valentin is alive”Spencer said “We need to stop her “Gia said as Mac came by. “It’s too late someone did Helena was murder last night”Mac said

No comments:

Post a Comment