Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 7


At Sage/Jed~ “Did you tell your family about us”Jed ask “Yes they were in shock”Sage said “I’m sure they were and I know it will take a while for them to like me again but I’m glad we our working it out”Jed said “Me to let’s take Ava out”Sage said they left.

At Calliope/Spencer~Nikolas came in with Courtney and Emily.” I think what is best for my son is put Spencer in a care placement center”Nikolas said “No”Calliope said “I agree with Calliope last time Spencer went there he was kidnapped by Helena”Courtney said “I just want the best care for my son”Nikolas said “He will have the best but I need my husband close by”Calliope said “Why”Emily ask “I just learn that I have a tumor”Calliope said “No I’m sorry’ Emily said “We could just have Spencer stay at General hospital”Nikolas said “Yes I would love that”Calliope said “If you need anything”Emily said “Thanks”Calliope said as Laster came in. “Grandfather now that Jamie is a Cassadine do I have to worry”Laster ask “No his not touch the empire”Nikolas said “Good”Laster said

At the Barn~ Willow was there with her horse when James came by. “Are all these yours”James ask “Some, Do you know how to ride”Willow ask “Yes I do”James said “Do you want to ride with me”Willow ask “I would love to”James said “Pack a horse ’Willow said

No comments:

Post a Comment