Sunday, July 31, 2016

“How the years go by part 2 ch 25~

“The Past Haunted Us”


At Skye/Jax~ Skye and Jax were laying in each other arms. “We will be okay we will find a way to come out of this”Skye said “Yes we always do”Jax said “Yes all we need is each other ’Skye said “Yes”Jax said there cell phones rang.

At Ric/Alexis~ Cricket was packing when Ric came in.. “What are you doing”Ric ask “I think I sure leave after what happened between us I will help with the boys but that’s it”Cricket said “You're right”Ric said Cricket left.

At Calliope/Spencer~ Everyone came in. “Mother are you feeling okay”Bliss ask “Not really tonight I made a horrible mistake I confess to Liz what happened the night Carman died”Calliope said “What happened to Carman”Skye ask “Carman and I were on the roof of the hospital we share a kiss and even though Spencer and I were over then Spencer saw us and got jealous which isn’t good and Carman and Spencer got into a fight and Carman fell off the roof”Calliope said “Oh my god”Jax said “Kristina can my parents be changer with murder”Laster ask “Is there any evidence”Kristina ask “No “Calliope said “Well you and Spencer are husband and wife you can’t testify against him and no one would believe Liz confess”Kristina said “So we our in the clear”Calliope ask “Yes for now”Kristina said “I sure go see Lucky this isn’t good”Nikolas said “I’m sorry”Calliope said “I know”Nikolas said and left. Adela came in. “So this is why you made sure I had everything I need expect my husband” Adela ask “Yes I’m sorry”Calliope said “If the law can’t make you pay then I will”Adela said “I’m dying isn’t that enough”Calliope yelled “No not for me”Adela said and left. “I sure of never confess”Calliope said “You were feeling guilty it’s okay”Skye said “When you're close to death it make you wish you could take things back”Bliss said “Bliss what are you saying”Lila ask “Aunt Lila I love you and I’m glad you took John-Jasper but I want him back”Bliss said “this just gets even better”Zella said “You want to give up your future and school and raise John -Jasper” I know you miss Alex I get it I lose Morgan I know what it’s like but I will fight for my son I love him and I’m his mother”Lila said and left. “Bliss do you really want this”Jax ask “Yes I do”Bliss said “I need some air”Calliope said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment