Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 32



At Stefan/Katherine~ Laura walk into the house looking for something when Chloe was there. “Chloe what are you doing here”Laura ask “I thought I could find something to get Stefan free”Chloe said “Did you”Laura ask “No”Chloe said and left and Laura look around.

At General Hospital~ Alexis room~ Kristina was there. “Oh Mother I’m sorry I fail you”Kristina said she touch Alexis hand as Alexis wake up. “Kristina”Alexis said “Mother you're awake”Kristina said “Yes, Where I’m”Alexis ask “You're at General hospital you were in a car accident you been in a coma for months let me get Alan I’m so glad you're awake”Kristina said “Me too”Alexis said Kristina went into the hallway. “My mother is awake”Kristina said “Mother wake”Brandon ask “Yes”Kristina said Alan went to check on Alexis. “Oh this is great”Brandon said “Yes we sure call Ric”Kristina said “I will”Brandon said

At the Treatment room~ Calliope was getting chemotherapy when Mulan came in all cover up. “Mother I just want to say I forgive you for giving me up”Mulan said “Oh Mulan I’m glad you forgive me I love you I always have”Calliope said “I know”Mulan said Calliope was done with Chemotherapy and they left the room.

In the hallway~ Adela and Liz and Lucky and Sara came in. “We want our son body to be autopsy on”Lucky said “I will do it and have the test result back soon”The man said “Thank you”Liz said

Spencer room~ Sara came in. “Sara”Spencer said “Enjoy your freedom for now soon after the autopsy we will find out who killed and how my father was murder”Sara said “I’m sorry”Spencer said as Laster came in. “You need to leave”Laster said she left.”This isn’t good”Spencer said “It’s fine I’m paying the man to switch the autopsy and the body ’Laster said “That’s my son”Spencer said “Thanks father”Laster said

No comments:

Post a Comment