Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 59~


~ “We will be back on top”

At ELQ~Skye came in. “Dad what do want”Skye ask Alan. “I know you like working at Calliope magazine but why don’t you work here”Alan ask “I don’t know”Skye said as AJ came in. “I need you sis and we need to stop Tracy”AJ said “Alright I’m in ’Skye said “It’s good to have you back”AJ said “Yes it is”Alan said

At Jerry~ Jax and Jed were there. “I know how we can start over”Jerry said “How”Jax ask “Open a new business”Jerry said “How would we do that, We don’t have any money’ Jax said “Yes we do I put some in an overseas account”Jerry said “Of course you did”Jax said “What kind of business do you want”Jed ask “A hotel a new one better than the comeback”Jerry said there was knock on the door it was Jane.”What are you up to”Jane ask “Trying to come up with a new business idea Jerry hid some money”Jax said “What kind of businesses”Jane ask “A hotel a better one then the Comeback”Jerry said “I think that a great idea and I want to be part of this”Jane said “Are you sure”Jax ask “Yes I need something”Jane said “Sure mother”Jerry said “Alright I’m in”Jed said “Me too”Jax said

At General Hospital~
~Dr Meadows office~ Lila and Adam Jr were there. “Well our baby be healthy”Adam Jr ask “We don’t know if this baby will have Rett syndrome till after she or he is born”Dr Meadow said “Just like before”Lila said “Yes”Dr Meadow said

No comments:

Post a Comment