Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by ch 87~

“A storm change everything”

At Kristina~ Richard was there. “Mother and Ric are on there way home”Kristina said to Richard.

Gia and Zander were in there car on there way home. “It was having dinner with our son I just wish they never give up John-Jasper”Gia said “Me to but it wasn’t our choice”Zander said “No it wasn’t”Gia said 

Ric and Alexis were driving. “How do you feel about this”Alexis ask “I’m in shock that John was my father I wish I had a chance with him”Ric said “I understand that”Alexis said “Yes you do we understand each other”Ric said

At Skye/Jax~ Jane came in. “Mother why are you here out in the storm”Jax ask “Where did you and Skye and Jerry go Jane ask “I found out a secret about father and the affair he had they had a child together”Jax said “Do you know who it is”Jane ask “Yes Ric”Jax said “Wow”Jane said Skye though there was something weird about that.

Spencer was driving Calliope home. “Spencer I will not pick you over my son I love him and I know you love Nico to deep down”Calliope said Spencer was driving fast. “Spencer slow down”Callope said “I want to forgive him but it’s hard”Spencer said they hit another car.Bliss and Alex and Zander and Gia and Ric and Alexis and Calliope and Spencer cars were all hit.

At General Hospital
 Monica was about to leave for the night when Alan stop her. “Monica you can’t leave we have a four car accident on the way”Alan said “No alright I will stay”Monica said “Why was Emily here”Alan ask “Nikolas had an affair on the island he may have a son”Monica said “No”Alan said

No comments:

Post a Comment