Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by ch 77



At the Comeback~Calliope was sit at the bar drinking when Nevaeh came in. “Mother are you drinking your heart”Nevaeh said “I’m fine it’s just water”Calliope said “That what you said at the house but it was vodka”Nevaeh said “I’m the mother here and I can drink if I want to”Calliope said “Alright fine I don’t care”Nevaeh said and left. Sterling came by. “What did Spencer do now”Sterling ask “Nothing it’s my son didn’t you hear he wrote a book about me”Calliope ask “Yes and I’m sorry”Sterling said “Do you ever think what if I pick you and not Spencer”Calliope ask “Yes but you made your choice you would never pick me”Sterling said “Probably not so you're with Kristina now”Calliope ask “Yes”Sterling said a report came by. “Mrs.Cassadine how does it feel to have a son write a book about you and your husband” Are you scare about a secret coming out”The report ask “No I’m not”Calliope said “Leave Mrs.Cassadine alone”Sterling said “You too had an affair and now you're children are together”The report ask “It was a long time ago”Sterling said “Look if you don’t stop I will hit you with a lawsuit now leave! Calliope yelled the report left.

At Avery/Sterling Jr~ “Now we can have our wedding soon”Avery said “Yes we will and it will be perfect I love you”Sterling Jr said “I love you too”Avery said

At Calliope/Spencer~ Nevaeh came in. “Nevaeh where is mother”Laster ask as he came in too. “She out”Nevaeh said “What is going on, I can fix this”Laster ask ‘You can’t fix this just because you're now run the empire you don’t run us”Nevaeh said “We don’t need any bad press right now”Laster said “Find Mother is drinking”Nevaeh said “Oh no this isn’t good I will fix this”Laster said “She doesn’t want any help”Nevaeh said “Keep this between us”Laster said “Find”Nevaeh said

No comments:

Post a Comment