Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 8





At the Comeback~ Skye was sit at the bar looking at a drink of wine when AJ came by. “Skye”AJ said “Don’t worry I haven’t slip it yet”Skye said “Why are you thinking about it, Did Jax hurt you”AJ ask “No it’s not Jax, It’s Calliope she has a tumor! I could lose my baby! Calliope yelled “I’m sorry I hope you don’t lose your daughter I will always miss Bella it’s hard”AJ said “I wish I was here for you when you loss Bella”Skye said “Me too and I hope you don’t lose Calliope”AJ said “Me too”Skye said

At Skylar Gallery~ Skylar was paint when Barbara Jean came by. “Skylar are you okay”Barbara Jean ask “Yes I’m fine! My father is a coma and my sister lose the love of her life and had a hysterectomy and now my mother has a tumor! I’m just find! Skylar yelled and threw the pain he was working on. “Let me in”Barbara Jean said they share a hug.

At Calliope/Spencer~ Calliope and Avery were talking. “Here is some love letters you're father wrote me when I was in Paris I think this is good idea ’Calliope said “Me too, Do you have a title for the book”Avery ask “How about Callope and Spencer our love”Calliope ask “I like that”Avery said as Bliss came in. “I’m going to Alex funeral”Bliss said “Do you want me to go with you”Calliope ask “Yes please mother I don’t know how to do this”Bliss said “You're not alone”Calliope said “No”Avery said

At Lila/Adam Jr~ Gia came in. “I’m sorry about your son I would not know what I would do if I were you”Lila said “Thank you I was hope you could bring John-Jasper to his father funeral and I would like to see him”Gia said “I want to tell our son about his birth father when his older”Lila said “Adam Jr came in with John-Jasper. “Do you want to hold him”Lila ask “I would love to”Gia said she hold her grandson for the first time. “Oh John-Jasper you look like Alex when he was a baby I miss him so much”Gia said “Adam Jr took the baby. “Thank you”Gia said and left. “Why did you let Gia hold our son”Adam Jr ask “Because she just lose her son and I promise she could be in his life”Lila said “Why”Adam Jr ask “Gia needs something left of her son to hold on to so why can’t we just share our son”Lila ask “You're right”Adam Jr said “Thanks now I’m going to get John-Jasper ready for the funeral”Lila said

No comments:

Post a Comment