Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 39

~ “The truth about Carman”

At Calliope/Spencer~ The sunroom~ “You ate a lot”Spencer said “I was hungry”Calliope said Page and Rose came in. “Spencer”Rose said “Both my sister it’s good to see you both”Spencer said “You to we just want to see you”Rose said “Yes it’s good to have you back”Page said “Thanks”Spencer said they share a hug and left. “Calliope I want you to know that I forgive Nico”Spencer said “Good I have to, So has Laster he has chance so much”Calliope said “Yes”Spencer said “Do you want to go upstairs”Calliope ask they share a kiss. “Yes”Spencer said he took her hand and they went upstairs.

At The Police Station~ Stefan cell~Nikolas came by. “I have great news Spencer and Alexis wake up”Nikolas said “That’s great”Stefan said “Yes and we will get you out of here”Nikolas said “Don’t risk your life for me”Stefan said “You raise me and I owe it to you”Nikolas said “I love you to just promise me you will watch over my son’s”Stefan said “I will”Nikolas said

At Laster/Isabella~ Laster was there talking to a man. “Here is you're cut thank you now I want you to leave town and never come back”Laster said “Sound good no one will know how Carman died”The man said “Good no one can know”Laster said the man left. “You're a cold bastard”Isabella said as she came in. “What are you talking about”Laster ask “I just overheard everything how could you . What if you're parents were murder and you wanted to know how they died”Isabella said “I’m protect my family and if you can’t handle it’s over”Laster said

No comments:

Post a Comment