Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by ch 93-



At General Hospital~ Ric room~ Jax came in. “I hear you need some blood”Jax said “Yes I do I wish Alexis was as lucky as I’m’’Ric said “Me too but she will make it”Jax said “Yes she will”Ric said as Jane came in. “So you're John son”Jane ask “Yes I’m sorry if it hurts you”Ric said “I can’t be mad this affair happened before John and I meet and if you need anything”Jane said “Thank you”Ric said “Alexis will make it”Jane said “I hope so I need her”Ric said

At the Hospital church~ Kristina cme in. “Jasper I need you're help my mother is in a coma and I need her to wake up”Kristina said as Clint came in. “Clint why are you here”Kristina ask “I thought you may need a friend”Clint said “Yes I do, I can’t lose my mother”Kristina said “You will not”Clint said he took her hand.

Alexis Room~ Brandon was there. “I need you mother wake up so does Kristina and Richard Jr and Lance”Brandon said

At Calliope room~ Calliope was trying to sleep but she could not so Calliope got up and went into the hallway. “Calliope you sure be rest”Skye said “I can’t Mother I need to find about Spencer and my baby Bliss”Calliope said “Alright but then you need to rest”Skye said Monica and Patrick and Robin came by. “How is Spencer”Nikolas ask “And Bliss”Calliope ask “And my mother will she ever wake up”Brandon ask “What about our son”Gia ask “Alexis is still in a coma and we called a doctor who is a specialized in this and is coming to help us it’s up to Alexis now and Spencer is in a medical coma and Bliss had to have a hysterectomy but we froze some of her eggs”Monica said “No”Calliope said “How long will Spencer be in a coma”Nikolas ask “For a while”Alan said “And Alex”Zander ask Robin took Zander hand I’m sorry we could not save him” Robin said “No! My baby is gone! Gia yelled “No this isn’t you right you made a mistake! Zander yelled “We did everything we could I’m sorry”Robin said “Can we say goodbye”Rose ask “Yes”Robin said “Does Bliss know”Calliope ask “No not yet”Monica said “I want to see my husband”Calliope said “I want to see Spencer too”Emily said “Calliope went to see Spencer and took his hand. “You need to wake up I love you I can’t go on without you and our children need you please come back to”Calliope said she went into his bed and touch him.

In the hallway~ “I hate this”Nico said “Really you hate this! That book you wrote about well you mind as well Stable father in the heart with it you sure not be here you're not welcome here”Laster yelled as Calliope came out. “Stop this Laster! Calliope yelled “Mother how is father”Laster ask “We our a family and from now on we will act like one your father needs all of us”Calliope said “Mother”Laster said “Don’t! Calliope yelled “Mother it will be find Daddy wake up once before from a coma he will come back to us”Willow said “You're right”Calliope said

Spencer room~ Nikolas and Emily and Courtney came in. “Oh Spencer you have to come back to us we need you”Nikolas said “Yes we do last time you came back and this time you will come back we love you”Emily said “Yes we do and we will fight for you”Courtney said

No comments:

Post a Comment