Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 1



At General Hospital~ The next day~ Bliss Room~Gia came in. “I’m sorry about Alex I loved him”Bliss said “I know you did and he loved you so much I have to ask did you sign the papers to give up John-Jasper”Gia ask “Yes we did why”Bliss ask “This chance for me John-Jasper is the only thing I have left of my son”Gia said “I’m sorry maybe you can see him”Bliss said “Maybe. I sure go plan the funeral”Gia said “I would like to come”Bliss said “Yes”Gia said Zander came in. “Bliss I have to ask who hit you do you remember the car cash”Zander ask “No I don’t I’m sorry”Bliss said “That okay, I just want to find the person who took my son”Zander said “Me too”Bliss said

At The Police Station ~ Stefan jail cell~ Kristina came in. “Kristina why are you here”Stefan ask “I’m going to be you're new lawyer mother is in a coma”Kristina said “No, What did the doctor say”Stefan ask “They can’t do anything”Kristina said “Well you're mother will wake up she is strong and thank you for taking my case’”Stefan said “Mother would want me to and it will keep me busy”Kristina said “Yes”Stefan said

At the accident scene~ Mac and Clint and Logan were there the car were still there. “We need to find the person responsible for this”Mac said “Yes we will it looks like Spencer and Calliope car turn as they hit another car”Logan said “Then another car hit Alexis and Ric”Clint said “Then Gia and Zander car came behind Ric and Alexis and Bliss and Alex were in front of them”Logan said “None of them was drinking so why lose control of the car” Mac ask “It was a storm that night”Clint said “Yes”Mac said

No comments:

Post a Comment