Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 56~ “

“Who killed Helena Cassadine”

At Calliope office~ She was working when Skye came in. “Mother I hear you move into the mansion”Calliope said “Yes I did, How are you dealing with Valentin”Skye ask “I’m fine I have a lot of work to do”Calliope said Barbara Jean came in. “I have the book”Barbara Jean said “Thank you”Calliope said and Barbara Jean left. “You can’t hide in your work you have to deal with it”Skye said “Oh Mother I made a mistake Spencer and I had a fight after he wake up and I went to the Comeback and saw “James” and we ending up slept together I had sex with the man who rape me”Calliope yelled “Oh my god”Skye said they share a hug. “I feel so ashamed that I did this”Calliope said “You don’t know he fool all of us and we will stop him’ Skye said “I hope so I’m so scare for all of us”Calliope said “Me too”Skye said

At ELQ~ AJ was working when Alan came in. “Dad why are you here”AJ ask “We have a problem Tracy is going to try to get her hands on ELQ”Alan said “I will help her stop her”Ned said as he came in. “How can I trust you”AJ ask “I care about ELQ and this family and you been doing a great job here”Ned said “Alright you can work here but I want Skye to work here to”AJ said “I think that’s a great idea, Who has Tracy share”Alan ask “Dillon does but he give it to me”Ned said “I will call Skye”Alan said

At Helena place~ Mac and Clint were looking for clues when Alexis came in. “You sure not be here”Mac said “I just want to know if you found anything”Alexis said “Not yet we have a lot of suspect”Mac said “Yes”Alexis said Clint came by. “I found this”Clint said It was a paint brush. “A paint brush , The only painter who we know is Skylar Cassadine”Mac said “Skylar would of not done this”Alexis said “We have to question him”Mac said “As his lawyer I will be there”Alexis said

At Calliope office~ “You need to tell Spencer”Skye said “I guess so”Calliope said Skye phone rang it was Alan. “I will be there”Skye said and hang up. “I have to go will you be okay”Skye ask “Yes he can’t hurt me anymore”Calliope said “No he can’t”Skye said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment