Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 15

-”Helena Payback”

At The Courthouse~ Stefan trial~ “I would like a five minute break”The judge said “She went into her office and found Helena wait for her. “Who are you”The judge ask “It doesn’t matter but you will find Mr. Cassadine guilty of murder or I will destroy you with your secret”Helena said

At Stefan cell~ Laura came by., “Laura thank you “Stefan said “You're welcome you will get out of this”Laura said “If I don’t promise me you will look after my boys”Stefan said “I will”Laura said

At the Courtroom~ “I hope you're right about father”Roman said “I’m it’s Helena we just have to find her”Julian said “Leave Helena alone she will hurt you I will take care of her”Nikolas said “Alright”Roman said The judge came back. “We will finish tomorrow”The judge said

At Spencer office~ James came in and look at Spencer desk and sit down in his chair as Calliope came in. “What are you doing in my husband office, at his desk”Calliope yelled “I’m sorry I just want to leave a note for father I don’t know it’s Spencer office”James said “It says in right on the door my husband will come back you will never replace him”Calliope said “Yes I sure go”James said “Stay away from my daughter Willow! Calliope yelled as James walk out. “Still the same”James said and left.

At General Hospital~ Leslie was looking at Calliope test when Dr Jones came by. “What are you doing”Tony ask “Will I’m wonder why you are telling Calliope she has a tumor”Leslie said “Leave it alone or a lot of people will get hurt”Tony said “Why are you doing this let a woman believe she is dying”Leslie ask “I have no choice Helena threat my family”Tony said “I’m sorry but you need to stop this”Leslie said

At Adam Jr/Lila~ Skye and Jax were there. “What is going on”Jax ask “I have a feeling that Gia is going to want John-Jasper”Lila said “We will not let that happen”Skye said “I hope Bliss isn’t on there side but I have a feeling she is”Lila said “This isn’t going to be a easy fight”Jax said “No”Lila said

No comments:

Post a Comment