Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 54

“We been fool”

At The Quartermaine~ Emily, Nikolas, Lydia,, AJ, Hope came in. “What is it”Emily ask “Seen that Bastard is back we think it’s for the best if you all move in we can keep you safe”Monica said “Yes we have bodyguard here”Alan said “It’s up to Emily”Nikolas said “I want to stay here”Emily said “Me too”Lydia said “Alright let’s get all setting in”Alan said as Skye and Jax came in. “We our all set”Skye said “You're both staying too”AJ ask “Yes what do you want mean to”Jax ask “We are all moving in till Valentin is caught”AJ said “That’s nice”Skye said “Oh look it’s the whole family”Tracy said as she came in, “What are you doing here”Monica ask “I’m back”Tracy said “You're not staying here”Monica said “Monica please let Tracy stay here”Alan said “Find for now “Monica said “Thank you”Tracy said

At Calliope/Spencer~ The barn~ Skylar and Calliope came in and found Willow with the horse. “Willow there you are we need to talk’”Calliope said “Why, What do you want to talk about”Willow ask “Sis I know this is hard but he's not our father Spencer is”Skylar said “What makes me upset is that he fool us”Willow said “He fool all of us I don’t see it but I will not let him hurt either of you again”Calliope said “I know”Willow said “Willow why don’t we go to Kelly’s and talk”Skylar ask he could tell that Willow didn’t want to talk to Calliope about it. “Sure’ Willow said they left. Calliope hate what this was doing to her children. “I will destroy you Valentin if it’s the last thing I do”Calliope said to herself as Spencer came by. “Calliope how are you doing”Spencer ask “I hate that he's alive and this is hurt our children they both are having a hard time about all this and I’m worry about them”Calliope said “We will keep them safe I promise you”Spencer said “Did you kill Helena”Calliope ask “No did you”Spencer ask “No”Calliope said “We will get through this he can’t hurt you anymore”Spencer said he took her hand and they went into the house.

At Kristina~ Alexis and Ned were there. “Kristina how are you”Ned ask “I’m fine he can’t hurt me or take anything from me anymore”Kristina said “No he can’t and we will stop him”Alexis said “Yes soon he will break the law”Kristina said

No comments:

Post a Comment