Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 48~


“Helena and Valentin plan”

At Alexis/Ric~ Brandon was over. “Mother how are you”Brandon ask “Not good”Alexis said as Ric came in with his bags. “I will see you later about our son”Ric said and left. “So it’s over”Brandon ask “Yes Ric had an affair but you don’t look so surprised”Alexis said “I know but I wanted Ric to tell you”Brandon said “I get it and I will be find ’Alexis said as there phone rang.

At Adam Jr/Lila~ “What if I’m pregnant and this baby could have what Sky has”Lila ask “Then we will handle it together I love you”Adam Jr said “I love you to I want to give you a baby”Lila said they check the test.

Outside of Calliope and Spencer house~Sara was there. “I will make you both pay for what you did to my family”Sara said and left.

At Lucky/Liz~ “I talk to Mac about our son case and they are close it I’m sorry but there nothing we can do”Lucky said “This is not fair”Liz said “No it’s not”Lucky said

At Calliope/Spencer~ Everyone was there. “I have some news I’m not sick I never was it was all Helena plan”Calliope said “Why would she do it”Skye ask “This make sense so you would confess to what happened with Carman and the Spencer Vs Cassadine war would go on”Nikolas said “yes I think that is why”Spencer said “Why would Tony play along”Jax ask “Helena threat his family”Calliope said “But mother you had dizzy spells”Zella said “I was drinking”Calliope said “Oh”Zella said “What else did Helena do”Alexis ask “She threat Monica too make sure we stay in a coma”Spencer said “Wow that bitch! I will make her pay”Kristina yelled as Cricket came in. “You bitch I know you slept with my husband while I was in a coma” Why”Alexis yelled “I’m sorry I was being blackmailed”Cricket said “By who”Ric ask “Helena”Cricket said “Jax what company was it that we lose our money too”Skye ask “It was called “Travors”Jax said “Helena it’s backward for Stavors”Nikolas said “Wait! How did she know that we would be in a car cash”Alexis said “Do you think Helena play with the brakes and killed Alex”Bliss ask “I would not put it past her”Alexis said “There more”Sage said “What”Skye ask as James came in. “Sorry”James said “I was just going to tell everyone who you are it’s time”Sage said “You're right my smart daughter it is”James said Daughter! Wait! you can’t be”Skye said “Oh Skye yes it’s me I could never stay away”James said “No! Calliope yelled “Yes Dear It’s me Valentin” he said

No comments:

Post a Comment