Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 2


At General Hospital~Calliope room~ She was getting ready to leave when Dr Jones came in. “Calliope I have your test back”Dr Jones said she look at him. “It’s not good is it”Calliope ask “No I’m sorry but you have a tumor”Tony said “Oh great! Now is not the time for me to get sick I have to take care of my husband”Calliope said “I know and I’m sorry”Dr Jones said “What do I have to do”Calliope ask “We need you to start chemotherapy soon”Tony said “I will”Calliope said Laster came in. “Mother are you ready”Laster ask “Yes I want to check on your father first”Calliope said they left.

At the Nurse station~ Leslie and Monica were there. “How is Alexis and Spencer”Leslie ask “It doesn't’ look good for either of them”Monica said “I wish we could do something”Leslie said “Me too”Monica said and left as Nikolas came by. “Grandmother can you help my son”Nikolas ask “I will see what I can do but Coma is hard for us doctor to cure”Leslie said “I hate this I just pray that this time Spencer make it like last time”Nikolas said “Me too I will make some calls”Leslie said “Thank you”Nikolas said as Laura came by. “Mother I’m glad our here”Nikolas said “Me too and we will get both Spencer and Alexis back to us”Laura said “I hope so”Nikolas said James came by. “What are you doing here”Nikolas ask “The test result are back”James said “Who is he”Laura ask “He could be my son”Nikolas said Calliope and Laster came by. “What is going on”Laster ask “We will find out soon if James is my son”Nikolas said Monica came by. “I have your test result back”Monica said “Well I’m a Cassadine or not”James ask “Yes you're a Cassadine”Monica said “Thank you”James said “Look now that you're my son I will do right by you but the empire is Laster and Spencer”Nikolas said “That’s find”James said

Spencer room~Calliope came in. “Dear you have you come back to me I need you I love you so much”Calliope said and kiss him and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment