Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 61

“Living in the past”

At Kelly’s~ Willow was there when Zella came in. “Willow there you are we been looking for you”Zella said “Sorry I just need time I turn off my phone”Willow said “I get that”Zella said “Zella I love you but you don’t get it you're father is a rapist”Willow said “Either is yours he's not your father Spencer is he teach you how to ride a horseand make sure you did great in school that the person who you're father is”Zella said “It was easy when we didn’t and he wasn’t in town”Willow said “It will get easy there a reason I been looking for you Skylar was arrested for Helena murder”Zella said “No”Willow said “It will be fine I promise you Zella said they left.

At the Comeback~ Alexis and Kristina were having dinner. “I’m sorry about you and Ric”Kristina said “Me too but I sure of know it would not work I’m not good at being married, Your father and I and Ric the only good marriage I had was with Jax ’Alexis said “Mother it well get easy”Kristina said “I hope so , I don’t regret my children”Alexis said “I know, How is Richard Jr”Kristina ask “Confess”Alexis said

At Skye/Jax table~ “So you are now working at ELQ”Jax ask “Yes I think it’s going to be great, What do you think”Skye ask “I think it’s great, I saw Jerry today”Jax ask “What did Jerry want”Skye ask “Jerry hide some money and he wants to use it to make a hotel”Jax said “I’m happy for you it looks like things are getting better”Skye said “Yes I hope so”Jax said Ric was by the bar watching Jax and Skye then he went to see Alexis. “Alexis I found a new place so I would like to show Richard JR”Ric said “Sure you can show him tomorrow”Alexis said “Thank you, Kristina it’s good to see you”Ric said “You too”Kristina said Ric left as Monica and Alan came in they took a sit as Leslie and Rick came in. “Oh this is going to be fun”Leslie said

No comments:

Post a Comment