Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by ch 86-



“The calm before the storm”

At General Hospital~ Dr Jones office~Calliope was there. “So you haven’t been well”Tony ask “No I been tied but I think it’s just my lupus and stress”Calliope said “Okay, Let’s do some test you have to take better care of yourself”Tony said “I will”Calliope said

At Leno~ “Sterling and Isabella were there. “Mother, Daddy I have some news I’m going to be Mr. Laster Cassadine”Isabella said “Oh that’s great too of our children in that family yes Spencer and I don’t do good in business but this is good for us”Sterling said “Are you sure about this”Leno ask “Yes mother I’m”Isabella said “Our daughter is strong she will be fine”Sterling said “Of cause you love it”Leno said

At General hospital~ Calliope came out of Dr Jones office when she ran into Nico. “Why are you here are you sick”Calliope ask “No I’m here to pick up Molly , Mother are you okay”Nico ask “Yes I’m find”Calliope said as Spencer and Nikolas and James came by. “Darling why are you here and talking to him”Spencer ask “Him! he's our son and I will not choice between either of you this is your fight “Calliope said “We will talk later my father needs us”Spencer said ‘Is Grandfather okay”Nico ask “Yes”Spencer said he took Calliope hand. “Nikolas what is it”Emily ask “When I was in the island being caption I was so lonely for you and I could not have you so I turn to another woman and I may have a son James I’m sorry”Nikolas said “”Did you love her”Emily ask “No”Nikolas said “Well I can’t be mad at you we were divorced then we will get through this”Emily said “Yes we will”Nikolas said Monica came by. “What kind I do for you”Monica ask “We need a DNA test”Nikolas said “You and”Monica ask “This is James he may be my son”Nikolas said “Let’s do a test before the storm hits’ Monica said

At Skye/Jax~ Skye and Jax came into their house from the trip. “Jax do you want to talk”Skye ask “No I just can’t believe that Ric is my brother, now I’m going to have to tell my mother”Jax said “You will find away I’m glad we got home before the storm”Skye said as she look out the window.

At Adam Jr/Lila~ Lila was putting John-Jasper down. “Oh John-Jasper I love you so much so does Alex and Bliss that is why they give you up”Lila said as Adam Jr came in. “That storm is pick up”Adam Jr said “Yes it is”Lila said

Bliss and Alex were in there car on there way home from dinner with his parents. “It was a nice dinner”Bliss said “Yes it was”Alex said “Alex will we be okay”Bliss ask “Yes we will be”Alex said

No comments:

Post a Comment