Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 35


At General Hospital~ Alexis room~ Zander came in. “I’m glad you're awake”Zander said “Thanks I’m sorry about Alex how are you doing”Alexis ask “It’s hard but I’m trying Gia wants to raise our grandson she thinks it well ease her pain ’Zander said “Oh no what do you want”Alexis ask “The pain to go away but it will not”Zander said “No it will not”Alexis said 

In the hallway~ “Brandon are you going to tell your mother”Ric ask “No but you will when Mother feels better do you love her at all”Brandon ask “Yes I do, You know love is completed”Ric said “Yes it is”Brandon said Kristina came by. Is everything okay”Kristina ask “Yes”Brandon said “Lance is going to bring Richard Jr to see mother”Kristina said “Good we all need her”Ric said Yes”Brandon said

At Spencer room~ Zella came in. “Where is your mother”Spence ask “She went home to rest the chemotherapy make mother tired”Zella said “How is your mother deal with this”Spencer ask “I don’t know but I believe mother will fight this”Zella said “Me too, How is your model career”Spencer ask “Great”Zella said

At Calliope/Spencer~ Calliope was brush her hair when some fell out she try on a wig that she bought but didn’t like it when Jerry came in.”Calliope”Jerry said “Thanks for coming I need something from you”Calliope said “What”Jerry ask “I need you to get me some medical marijuana this chemotherapy is killing me in a way”Calliope said “Are you sure”Jerry ask “Yes”Calliope said “I will see what I can do but I don’t know anyone who sell medical marijuana”Jerry said “I do”Skylar said as he came in. “Skylar”Calliope said “Mother do you want it for your treatments Skylar ask “Yes but I will not let my son break the law for me”Calliope said “Mother don’t worry I will be fine it’s the least I can do”Skylar said “We will go together”Jerry said “Thank you both I can’t handle the chemotherapy all I do is throw up and I get tired”Calliope said “We will make it better”Skylar said “Jerry keep my son safe”Calliope said “I will”Jerry said

No comments:

Post a Comment