Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 11

“Living in the past”

At General Hospital~ Dr Jones office~ Calliope came in. “Calliope how are you doing”Tony ask “Well I hope I’m not dying but today I had a bleeding nose”Calliope said “That the tumor I will give you something we sure also start a chemotherapy”Tony said “Is there any other treatments ’Calliope ask “I’m sorry no”Tony said “Okay when do we start”Calliope ask “How about tomorrow”Tony ask “Find”Calliope said “You may want to hire a nurse to take care of you”Tony said “I will think about it”Calliope said and left.

At Liz/Lucky~ Liz was holding a picture of Carman when Lucky came in. “Liz, What wrong”Lucky ask “Our son isn’t here that what wrong”Liz said “Yes it is I never believe that story”Lucky said Me either”Liz said

At Adela~ “Adela was working when Liam came in. “Liam are you okay”Adela ask “Yes why”Liam ask “Your father is in a coma”Adela said “Why sure I care about Spencer he didn’t care about me”Liam said “Yes he does Spencer love you”Adela said “Whatever I sure go, Mother do you need anything”Liam ask “No”Adela said Liam left and ran into Isabella. “

So how does it feel living a lie”Liam ask “Liam yes we once were a couple but it doesn’t matter anymore it’s over I love Laster”Isabella said “What over”Laster ask as he came by. “Nothing Liam said and left. “What is going on”Laster ask “Liam and I were a couple when I was in the city fo the summer it was before us I’m sorry”Isabella said “Do you still love him”Laster ask “No it’s you can you let it go”Isabella ask “Yes I can now let’s go”Laster said

No comments:

Post a Comment