Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 78



At Jax office~ Alexis came in. “I hear you are going to be Chloe lawyer”Jax said “Yes I’m in she may get bail today”Alexis said “Good let me know if you need my help”Jax said “Thank you”Alexis said “I just wish that our friend wasn’t in trouble”Jax said “Me too”Alexis said 

At the Haunted Starr~ Skye came in. “I’m glad you're here”Luke said “We have a lot of work to do”Skye said “Yes we do”Luke said “So are we partners in this”Skye said “Yes”Luke said they shake hands on it. “It’s good to have you back”Luke said “You too”Skye said

At The Courthouse~ Chloe hearing~Alexis and Chloe and Jax were there. “Ms Chloe Morgan bail is set for ten million dollars”The judge said “I don’t have the kind of money”Chloe said “I do”Ned said as he came in. “Thanks”Chloe said it was all set, “Why are you helping me”Chloe ask “Because this isn’t your fault”Ned said “We our here to help you”Jax said “There is something you need to know the reason why you lose all your money ’Chloe said “What”Jax ask “Tracy and I were behind the company that Jerry put a lot of money in I’m sorry ’Chloe said “Why”Jax ask “I was upset still for you taking my company”Chloe said “I get why you were upset”Jax said “I lose you didn’t I”Chloe ask “No”Jax said “We have a lot of work to do”Alexis said as Spencer came in. “Alexis I guess you're not a real Cassadine helping the person who set Stefan up”Spencer said “Spencer Stefan ask me to”Alexis said “I will make sure you don’t win”Spencer said and left. Roman came by. “Roman”Chloe said “When you killed my mother did she know right then that she was going to die? Did she see you” What were her last words”Roman ask “That she loved you and no Katherine didn’t see me I’m sorry”Chloe said ‘You will pay”Roman said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment