Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 19



At General Hospital~ Alexis room~ Ric came in. “Oh Alexis why aren’t you wake up, I need you so does our boys and Kristina and Brandon”Ric said Brandon came in. “I will give you some time”Ric said and left.”Mother come back to us”Brandon said In the hallway~ Ric was sit down as Calliope came by and sit by him. “How is Alexis”Calliope ask “The same ,Spencer”Ric ask “The same it’s like he's giving up I don’t get it this isn’t like last time”Calliope said “They will come to us”Ric said “I hope so”Calliope said as Liberty came by. “Mother , Laster ask me to pick you up”Liberty said “I can take care of myself”Calliope said “I know”Liberty said they left.

At Spencer room~ Courtney came in. “Son you need to wake up we need you , We miss too much time together as mother and son”Courtney said as Emily came in. “”Sorry”Emily said “It’s okay Spencer both your mother are here we need no we demand you to wake up! Courtney yelled “Yes we both love you”Emily said

At the Courthouse~ Stefan trial~ Closing statements~ “Mr.Cassadine killed his wife you saw the DVD yes Katherine Bell wasn’t a saint but no one sure be murder in there own home I hope you find Mr.Cassadine guilty”Scotty said “My client is being set up by the one and only Helena Cassadine his mother who hates him and wants to see him in pain Mr. Cassadine loved his wife I hope you find him not guilty” Kristina said the judge and Jury left. “Thank you”Stefan said “Don’t thank me yet”Kristina said Stefan was taking to his cell as Laura came by. “I hope you win’ Laura said “Thank you I do to”Kristina said and left.

At Helena~ “So when are you going to let Spencer and Alexis wake up”The man ask “Not till there life is a mess the drug that Dr Quartermaine is giving then will keep them in a coma for a while on this great plan”Helena said

No comments:

Post a Comment