Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 77~

“Helping a friend”

At the Police Station~ Jax went to talk to Chloe. “Why did you do kill Katherine”Jax ask “Helena told me I would get Stefan back but I didn’t he went to jail I just wanted Stefan back in my arms”Chloe said “I will help you”Jax said “Thanks”Chloe said 

At Stefan jail cell~ “Julian came by. “Father we found out who killed Katherine it as mother”Julian said “What”Stefan ask as Alexis came by. “Yes I have prove it was Chloe and we will get you out in the morning”Alexis said “Thank you Alexis, Julian are you okay”Stefan ask
“I just can’t believe that Mother would do this and I know it’s a lot but Alexis can you help her”Julian ask “I’m sure Helena help her too we have to help Chloe I hurt her”Stefan said “Alright I will”Alexis said “Thanks”Julian said

The next day~Chloe Jail cell~ Alexis came by. “I’m here to help you”Alexis said “Why”Chloe ask “I get why you did it you were upset that Stefan choice Katherine over you I just hate that my brother went to jail”Alexis said “I did kill Katherine but Helena setup Stefan for it she had prove that I did kill Katherine if I say anything she would use it or kill me”Chloe said “I don’t get why you team up with Helena”Alexis said “I mess up”Chloe said “Yes you did but we our not all perfect”Alexis said

At The Quartermaine~ Tracy was reading the paper about Chloe arrest when Ned came in. “Worry about your partner”Ned ask “Chloe isn't my partner”Tracy said “Something is going on and I will find out”Ned said “I’m not scare”Tracy said

At Julian~Mia came in. “How are you doing”Mia ask “Oh Great my father didn’t kill my stepmother but my mother did isn’t that great! Julian yelled “Let me help you”Mia said they share a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment