Sunday, July 31, 2016

How the years go by part 2 ch 14


~ “Helena payback”

At the Courthouse~ Stefan trial~ Scotty was about to question Dr Gail Baldwin. “Was Katherine you're client”Scotty ask “Yes she came to see me”Gail said “Why was Katherine seeing you”, “Was this about her marriage”Scotty ask “In a way yes Katherine was still anger for being kidnapped and missing her son all those years”Gail said “Did she want out of her marriage”Scotty ask “No”Gail said she step down. “I call Laura Spencer to the stand”Kristina said Laura took the stand.”You know my client well , Does Stefan have a violent side”Kristina ask “Not toward woman Stefan would never hurt a woman”Laura said “Who would frame him for this”Kristina ask “That’s easy his mother Helena Cassadine”Laura said

On the Docks~ Helena was there talking to Cricket. “How is the plan going”Helena ask “I need more time”Cricket said “To bad you don’t have much or I will tell everyone you're secret”Helena said “Find”Cricket said “That’s better”Helena said

At the Comeback~ Gia and Lydia were there. “Lydia why did you call me”Gia ask “I know what you're going thought you want to hurt someone I did that when I loss Bella it doesn’t help the pain it could not bring my baby back and you can’t bring your son back”Lydia said “Zander told you I want my grandson”Gia ask “Yes and I get it but it will not help”Lydia said “I just want someone to take care of”Gia said “I know”Lydia said

At General Hospital~ Dr Jones office~ Calliope was there about to do chemotherapy. “Can I do something beside chemotherapy I don’t want to lose my hair”Calliope said “I’m sorry and some of the side effects to the pills will be seeing someone who not there and losing your eyesight” Dr Jones said “This just get better”Calliope said “I will leave you alone”Tony said and left. Calliope was so upset that she throw everything in the office when Leslie came in. “Do you feel better”Leslie ask “Yes I do, I hate this! I don’t get why I have a tumor beside lupus and my new heart I’m pretty heath and now I may die my poor babies have both their parents sick”Calliope said “I’m sorry”Leslie said “Me too I will pay for the damage”Calliope said “Calliope let me run some test and maybe it can help”Leslie said “Sure”Calliope said

No comments:

Post a Comment