Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 61’

At Cassie store~ Clinton was wait for Cassie as she came by. "Clinton what can I do for you"Cassie ask " My daughter Millie birthday is coming up and I want to buy her a dress"Clinton said as they went inside. "You our buying your daughter a dress"Cassie ask "Yes, Why not"Clinton ask "Your different then your brother Dimitri would never buy the children there gift he sent me or the nanny to do it"Cassie said "Well I'm different from Dimitri"Clinton said "Yes you are, What size is Millie"Cassie ask " I think she seven"Clinton said "Why don't you bring Millie here and let her pick out something"Cassie said " Sure, I think your store will be a hit"Clinton said " I hope so"Cassie said as Dimitri came in. "What is going on"Dimitri ask "Nothing Clinton just came to get his daughter a dress"Cassie said "Yes I will be back with Millie"Clinton said and left."Dimitri ,Why are you here"Cassie ask " I want to see your store and I have another surprise for my beautiful wife"Dimitri said "So what do you think of the store"Cassie ask "It's you very classic"Dimitri said "Thank you, So what is the surprise"Cassie ask "Come into the car"Dimitri said they went into the car.

At Josslyn~ Bobbie was there. "How are you doing"Bobbie ask "I just don't get why mother thought it was right to do this" Josslyn said "Carly thought it was the only way to give you a baby she wanted to give you anything it was all for love" Bobbie said "Maybe: Josslyn said " You need to make peace with Carly"Bobbie said "Bobbie is right" Jane said as she came in. "Grandmother"Josslyn said "Jax fill me in Carly and I had disagree in the past but she loved her children and would do anything for them" Jane said "Yes even try to keep me from my father" Josslyn said "Carly regret that"Bobbie said " I need to be alone" Josslyn said they left.

At Skye/Jax~ AJ came in. "So what are you going to do" AJ ask "AJ ,Jax is in the shower but I'm going to hire Georgie to find out why Langston baby died" How is Lydia"Skye ask "I'm scare that Lydia will go to jail"AJ said "But she wasn't drinking"Skye ask "No"AJ said

At Josslyn~ Lydia came in. "Why are you here" Josslyn ask as Michael came in. "I sure not be here but I have nothing to hide I was the drive that hit your mother I wasn't drinking there was a animal in the road"Lydia said "You were the driver"Michael ask "Yes"Lydia said "Thank you for telling us' Josslyn said “I wasn't not drinking" Lydia said "We believe you"Josslyn said "Me to"Michael said Lydia left. "So Michael what do we do"Josslyn ask

At the Park~ Jane and Bobbie were there. "I'm worry about Josslyn"Bobbie said " Me to, How are you doing" Jane ask " I wish I could fix Carly but they would not let me work on her I just want my baby back"Bobbie said "I'm sorry"Jane said Emily came by Bobbie. "I'm sorry about Carly"Emily ask "Thank you"Bobbie said

No comments:

Post a Comment