Monday, August 29, 2016

Always part 3 ch 3



At Luis diner~ Luis was working surprisingly he was the only one in his family who didn’t fall apart when Skye died he miss Skye but he know his mother who raise and love him would hate if he went back to his old lifestyle so he just keep things together and work on his diner which was a hit. AJ and Michael came in. “Luis..Can we get a table”Michael ask “Sure.. How are you Uncle AJ”Luis ask “Alright.. You're mother would be proud of you how you didn’t fall apart and go back working with you're father”..AJ said “Thanks Uncle AJ. I do miss Mother.. I don’t care that she not my biological mother ..She my mother”Luis said “Yes Skye is.. Skye love you as her own son. She didn’t want you to not be her son”AJ said “Thanks.. I’m going to check on father.. It’s on the house”Luis said “Thanks”AJ said Luis left. “That was nice what you say to Luis”Michael said “Michael you're right .. Skye would not want me to drink she would want me to look out for her children and that’s what I’m going to do”AJ said “Good”Michael said

At Skylar’s Art Gallery~ Skylar miss Skye so much but she did what she always did and put all her feeling into her paintings and reopening her gallery which was still a hit in town.. Skylar was working on a painting when someone came in. “Mother”The woman said Skylar turn around it was her daughter Genevieve. “Genevieve”Skylar said she hug her daughter. “Mother.. I’m sorry I didn’t come when Nana died”Genevieve said “”It’s okay. You're here now”Skylar said “How are you doing”Genevieve ask “I miss my mother so much and Daddy still will not expect that Mother is gone.. Or plan a funeral”Skylar said “Papa loved Nana so much”Genevieve said “Yes he did”Skylar said

At Tea /Constanza law office~Tea was working on a case when Genevieve who work there came in. “Sorry ..I’m late”Genevieve said “It’s okay.. What wrong”Tea ask she look at Genevieve. “The same thing .. I try to talk to Daddy and we fought he think his the only one who loved and miss mother.. Yes Mother and I did fight but that’s what Mother’s and Daughters do”Genevieve said “Yes they do.. Just give you're father time”Tea said “I will try.. A lot of things have chance in this couple of months”Genevieve said she look at her wedding ring. “Yes it has”Tea said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment