Sunday, August 28, 2016

“It’s Complicated ch 9”


At Langston/Ford~Skye and Jax were there tell their story to Langston. "At first we were business partner but then we get close and I was scared to open my heart"Skye said "Same here we both made mistake I hurt Skye I broke our wedding vows but I'm glad we found our way back to each other"Jax said "Do you have a lot of information"Skye ask "Let me see , You divorce because of Brenda and then you share one night which you made Cassie and try to pass her off as Lorenzo then when Cassie got sick everyone found out but after all that you left Brenda for good and you left Lorenzo for good then found your way back to each other"Langston said "Yes"Skye said "I think I have it all"Langston said as Cassie came in."Cassie I'm glad your here"Langston said "I got your message what is it"Cassie ask "I'm doing a project for school I have to write a story on torn couples I want to write one for you and Dimitri"Langston said "I don't know about that I'm sorry but I ready to move on I don't want to remember anything on how we fall in love"Cassie said "I understand"Langston said "You really want to move on"Jax ask "Yes why can I"Dimitri is with Ava Bradford sister so I'm going to see Bradford tonight for dinner"Cassie said "Do you really think that a good idea"Skye ask "Yes I do that in the past"Cassie said and left. "What was that about"Langston ask "Nothing we sure go"Jax said "Yes"Skye said they left as Ford came in. "Langston our you okay"Ford ask "Every time Skye and I try to get close She push me away"Langston said "I'm sorry' Ford said

At Chandler ~Yacht~ Alexis was there. "Chandler I want to plan a fundraiser in honor of Kristina"Alexis said " I think that a great idea"Chandler said "Thank you"Alexis said "We can have it here"Chandler said "I know you loved my daughter"Alexis said "Always"Chandler said

At Alexis/Ric~ Ric was home alone and he took a box out it had letters in it as Alexis came in. "Ric what is all this"Alexis ask " I been keeping a secret from you it happened before we were married"Ric said "What"Alexis ask "In college I date a woman and she end up pregnant"Ric said "What happened to the baby"Alexis ask "We broke up but she keep the baby I sent them money every month" I feel bad the way I handle it"Ric said "Why are you telling me this"Do you want to fine the baby:Alexis ask “It's a boy and his coming to town he found me"Ric said "We can get through this you support me with Zander and Lydia 'Alexis said "Thank you"Ric said

At Skye/Jax~ "We have to talk about Cassie seeing Bradford we can't have the truth coming out"Jax said " I will take to Cassie"Skye said "Good"Jax said "Do you regret what we did"Skye ask "Yes but it was the only way' Jax said "Yes"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment