Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 53”


At Georgie~ Jax came in. "Georgia I need your help to find a women who drop off her baby at General hospital a couple of weeks ago"Jax said "Sure I will is the baby okay"Georgie ask "Yes I just need to fine the baby mother" Jax said

At a office space~ Dillon and Ford were plan on opening a movie production company. "We our going to be a hit"Ford said "Yes I hope so"Dillon said " Me to this has always been my dream"Dillon said "Mine to and I have a great writer"Ford said "Who"Dillon ask as Langston came in. "Me"Langston said "You write"Dillon ask "Yes I been working on something"Langston said "Let me read it"Dillon said

At Chandler/Kristina~ Alexis and Skye and Lorenzo and Ric were there. "We have some news "Kristina said "Your break up"Ric ask " No Daddy we our having another baby"Kristina said "Oh that great"Skye said "Yea"Kristina said Skye and Alexis look at each other. "Chandler why don't we talk"Skye said Chandler left with his parents."Mother what is it"Kristina ask "Your scare aren't you"Alexis ask "Yes it's hard raise Bliss I love her but it's hard"Kristina said "I'm sure it is and we haven't been help you as we sure"Ric said "No but you both been busy"Kristina said "It still isn't right we will be here for you"Alexis said

Chandler you scare aren't you"Skye ask "Yes I love my daughter but "Chandler said "You don't know if you can go through this again your not a bad person" Lorenzo said " No and we will be here more"Skye said

At Dimitri/Nikolas office~ "Dimitri we need to go out of town for a while"Nikolas said "How long"Dimitri ask "I'm not sure it's for the deal we wanted"Nikolas said as Bradford came in. "Can't Bradford go instead of me Cassandra store is opening today"Dimitri said "No they wanted you"Nikolas said " All right I will call Cassandra on the way she will understand"Dimitri said they left.

At Skye/Jax~Skye was alone when Warren and David came in. "What do you want"David ask " I just got the letter from Althea she left town"Skye said "Did she leave a letter"Warren ask "Yes she did both of you"Skye said Warren read it . "Well we don't need her anyway she was never a mother to us"Warren said "No she wasn't"Skye said "Althea loved you both"David said and left. "So Skye what is going on" Your up to something let me help you 'Warren said "Oh Warren I can't tell you"Skye said " I will keep you safe"Warren said Skye told Warren her secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment