Sunday, August 14, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 12”

At the Park~ Emily was there with Angel. "One day I will tell you all about your older sister Page she was the best of me"Emily said "All of us"Dimitri said as he came by. "Yes she was"Emily said Dimitri sit by them. "Page loved you so much"Emily said " I loved her to she was the only one I would listen to without getting upset"Dimitri said "Yes Page was a great at listen to everyone"Emily said "Yes I'm glad you have Angel back"Dimitri said " Me to"Emily said Dimitri left.

At General Hospital~ Monica and David came out of the surgery room. "That was great saved that man life"Monica said "Yes it was just like old time"David said "Yes it was"Monica said

At Dr. Kelly office~ Dr. Kelly was the new doctor who took over for Simone. Kristina and Chandler were there hold hands. "I have the test back"Dr. Kelly said "What is it"Chandler ask "Your baby is heath"Dr. Kelly said "Thank god I can't handle two unhealthy children I love my daughter but it's hard" Kristina said "I'm not going to judge you"Dr. Kelly said "So the baby is fine do you know the sex"Chandler ask "Yes do you want to know"Dr Kelly ask “Yes"Chandler said "It's a boy"Dr. Kelly said "A son"Chandler said

At Cassie store~ She was working when Clinton came in. "Cassie I just want to say It meant a lot to Lila if you make things up with her"Clinton said " I miss Lila to, I'm sorry about Dimitri" Cassie said "I can handle him"Clinton said "Good, "Cassie said "What is the history between Edmund and Dimitri"Clinton ask "It was never good I made it worst I sleep with Edmund thought my marriage to Dimitri it rip them apart I even lie about it saying I sleep with the help"Cassie said "Wow"Clinton said "Yes that why Dimitri doesn't want another brother he can't trust"Cassie said "Well I sure go"Clinton said and left. as Dimitri came in. "Darling the children are at my mother let's go"Dimitri said "Why did you take them to Liz" Cassie ask "Your mother has a lot to deal with I thought it would be easy this way"Dimitri said "All right let's go"Cassie said they went into the limousine."Dimitri kiss Cassie. "Let's make love"Dimitri said "Oh Dimitri"Cassie said they made love.

At Lorenzo/Dorian~ Skye came in. "Skye, Why are you here" Lorenzo ask "I think you know why I don't like that Lila is move too fast with Clinton "Skye said " I feel the same way I don't trust him so I'm having him check out"Lorenzo said "Good just don't hurt him or you will lose Lila again"Skye said " I will not" Lorenzo said "Are you happy with Dorian"Skye ask "Yes I'm " Lorenzo said "Good I'm happy for you she better not hurt you"Skye said "Thanks"Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment