Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 59”



Carly and Tommy got into her car and Carly was driving. "We need to fix this somehow"Tommy said "Yes"Carly said

Dimitri and Cassie were in there limousine. "That fashion show was great" Thank you"Cassie said "Your welcome I want to get this right"Dimitri said " Me to"Cassie said

Lydia was driving and hit another car. "No" Lydia said she got out of the car and check on the other drive it was Carly and Tommy. "Tommy are you both okay"Lydia ask "Tommy got up and check on Carly. " I will call for help" Lydia said

At Dorian~ Skye came in. "Are we alone"Skye ask "Yes Blair is resting"Dorian said "Good I'm going to find out why Langston baby died so I can tell her the truth"Skye said "Why would you do that"Dorian ask "Because I found out who the baby mother is it's my stepdaughter"Skye said "No"Dorian said "Yes I can't keep this secret"Skye said "It will destroy Langston"Dorian said " I know I hate that the most"Skye said Blair came in. "Why are you here Skye" What are you two up to"Blair ask "Nothing I ask Dorian for a picture of Langston as a baby"Skye said "Yes and I was telling Skye I don't have any"Dorian said "Yes I sure go"Skye said and left. "I don't believe that lie why are you and Skye up to"Blair ask “Skye and I are getting along for Langston that all"Dorian said " I guess' Blair said "She has chance"Dorian said

At General Hospital~ Tommy and Carly came in. "No Carly"Bobbie said "Mother , Josslyn"Bobbie said "It's going to be okay"Bobbie said " I will work on your daughter" David Langston said "Save my baby"Bobbie said "Tommy" Simone said "I'm fine just some cuts"Tommy said "What happened"Simone ask

At the Police Station~ Lydia was there telling them about the car cash as AJ came by. "Lydia what happened"AJ ask " I hit Carly and Tommy car I wasn't drinking"Lydia said "Then why did you hit them"Mac ask "Something ran into the road I was trying to not hit it" Lydia said " I arrest Lydia at the scene she past the alcohol test"Lucky said " Are you going to arrest my wife"AJ ask "No just don't leave town"Mac said they left.

At Josslyn~ Michael came in. "Josslyn mom been in a a car cash we need to go to the hospital"Michael said " I don't care about mother"Josslyn said "Why did you say that"Michael ask " Jossyln fill him on the twins. "Joss, I get your upset but mother needs us"Michael said "Fine" Josslyn said the nanny watch the children so they could go to General hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment