Tuesday, August 23, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 36”



At ELQ~Lila office~ She was working when Tracy came in. "Did you deal with Clinton" Tracy ask " I'm working on that I want you to keep quiet"Lila said " I will"Tracy said " I sure of never fell in love "Lila said "We our are fools in love even me"Tracy said

At The Quartermaine~ Monica was on the phone. "I will see you then"Monica said she hang up as Alan came in. "Sorry I'm late"Alan said "It's okay how was the hospital"Monica said "All right I'm so tired"Alan said "Yes me to"Monica said

At Dimitri/Cassie~ Cassie and Dimitri came in. "You were great tonight it's one of the things as a wife your good at"Dimitri said "Thank you"Cassie said "Cassandra do you love me"Dimitri ask he touch her face."Yes I love you, Why are you asking me"Cassie ask " I know my darling all about your affair with my brother! Another brother your sleeping with! I want you out of here! Dimitri yelled "Dimitri we can make this work I love you I was just lonely! Cassie yelled "Lonely! Dimitri yelled " I will not let you take the children from me! Cassie yelled "You sure of thought about that! Dimitri said "I have proof that Thomas is your son! You would did not want to claim him as your own so you had everyone believe it was Edmund! I will tell everyone! Cassie yelled "Floss told you"Dimitri ask "Yes How could you! Cassie yelled "Everything I do is for us! Dimitri yelled "No everything you do is for yourself in the name of the Cassadine! Your nothing but a bastard! Cassie yelled she went to slap him and Dimitri grab her arm. "Your a tramp! Our son Alexander will know all about this his enough enough to know what you are! I will fight you on the children! Now get out! Dimitri yelled "I will not let you win this ! If you take the children from me I will all the newspaper and tell them all about Thomas being yours! I'm not leaving! Cassie yelled

At Warren ~ Skye came in. "Skye what can I do for you"Warren ask "How could you hurt my family I know you and Clinton know each other and this plan use both my daughters"Skye yelled "Clinton was blackmail me about killed the man who rape you I had no choice"Warren said "So you told Clinton about Althea"Skye ask "No I did not why"Warren ask "His blackmail me"Skye said “I'm sorry but I did not tell him"Warren said "His not getting away with this"Skye said

At Lila/Clinton~Lila came into fine Clinton packing his bags. "What is going on"Lila ask "I want a divorce I'm sorry Lila but I'm in love with someone else"Clinton said "Who"Lila ask "Cassie we been having an affair"Clinton said Lila slap him. " I been with my lawyers all day that prenup that you trick me into sign will never hold up in court there is no way in hell you will get ELQ! Lila yelled " I will find another way"Clinton said " I also know all this was all about pay back you don't love me or Cassie"Lila said "It was payback for my father"Clinton said "You will pay for this"Lila said "Clinton and his children left.

No comments:

Post a Comment