Sunday, August 14, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 8”

At Cassie/Dimitri~ "How is Josslyn"Dimitri ask " My sister is the brave women I know she going to do something not even I or you could or would do"Cassie said "What is that"Dimitri ask "Give her baby back to Langston, Gabi is having a hard time with Josslyn"Cassie said "Wow, that a lot"Dimitri said "Yes I know I could never walk away from my children and I know you can't either"Cassie said "No"Dimitri said they share a kiss. "Cassie phone rang. "It's Lila"Cassie said "Pick it up"Dimitri said Cassie roll her eyes and pick it up. " Lila what is it"Cassie ask and hang up. "Lila is having a dinner party tonight at seven"Cassie said "Then we will go"Dimitri said "Dimitri"Cassie said "She your sister family is important"Dimitri said " I will try"Cassie said

At Nikolas/Emily~ Monica and Emily came into fine everyone there. "Emily are you okay" Liz ask and hug her. "I'm sorry for worry you all I just need to think"Emily said "Where were you"Nikolas ask "At Page gave and I realize I can't replace our daughter I need to deal with her death"Emily said "We our here for you" Lucky said "Yes" Nikolas said "Thank you"Emily said her phone rang it was Langston. "Emily can you come over"Langston ask and hang up. "That was Langston she want me to come over"Emily said "Our you sure"Monica ask "Yes"Emily said

At a Cabin~Jax and Skye and Bobbie came by and knock on the door a women open it. "That her"Skye said "Yes it is"Bobbie said "What is going on"The women ask "Your the nurse who work at General hospital and give me a baby saying the mother did not want her"Skye said "Look I'm a single mother and I need the money so when a woman told me to make sure you know about the baby and took it I did it with no questions"The women said Skye pull a picture of Althea. "Is this the women"Skye ask "Yes I'm sorry if the lie hurt everyone"The women said "Your not in trouble"Jax said they left.

At Langston~ Josslyn came in with Gabi. "Josslyn, How is Gabi"Langston ask "Not good she miss you and I want to do right by her just because she my daughter doesn't mean she belong with me I want to do right by Gabi I'm give her back to you" Josslyn said "Oh Josslyn I will not push you out of Gabi life"Langston said "I know we can make this work , now you have two daughter"Josslyn said "No I'm doing the same thing your doing I'm going to give back Angel to Emily" Langston said " I guess we our alike" Josslyn said "Yes we our, our you sure about this"Langston ask "Yes" Josslyn said "You can say goodbye if you want" Langston said "Gabi I will always love you no matter what I'm your mother but you belong with Langston it's the right thing to do" Josslyn said she kiss Gabi and left. Nikolas and Emily and Zander came in. " Langston is Angel okay"Emily ask "No she not she miss her mother" Emily just because she mine does not mean she belong here she belongs with you and Zander 'Langston said "Langston we can't ask you do this"Emily said " This must be hard"Zander said "It's the hardest thing I will ever do Josslyn did the same thing we our put our children first"Langston said she place Angel in Emily arm. " Langston I want you in Angel life and when she's older I will tell her all about you"Emily said "Thank you Goodbye Angel I hope you understand"Langston said they left and Langston start to cry

No comments:

Post a Comment