Sunday, August 14, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 17”



At Cassie/Dimitri~ Cassie came and threw her bag on the table and pick up a vase and throw it as Dimitri came in. "Darling what are you doing"Dimitri ask as Cassie pick up another vase Dimitri grab it. "Not this one"Dimitri said and put it on the table. "Oh Dimitri everything is falling apart first Alexander go away now this! Cassie yelled "What is it"Dimitri ask"Josslyn and the twins are moving back to LA" I'm lose my sister" Cassie said "I'm sorry"Dimitri said as Skye came in, "It's all your fault Mother! Cassie yelled "Cassandra! Dimitri yelled "No she right Josslyn leave is my fault because of my lie and I hate what this is doing to you and your father but your not alone"Skye said "I just lose my best friend who I turn to when I need her" Cassie said "You have two sister who Langston and Lila . You can fix things between you and Lila"Skye said "Maybe anyway Mother I know your secret the one you try to make my husband keep from me"Cassie said "You told her"Skye ask "I had to Chandler came before we were there Chandler burn our guesthouse so I had to"Dimitri said " Why did you keep this from me" I'm not going to tell anyone"Cassie said "It's a lot to keep that all"Skye said "Why did you kill Althea"Cassie ask "She wanted to tell the truth about the baby and I just found out she the one who started this whole thing she pay the nurse to give me the baby"Skye said "No have you told anyone"Cassie ask "No now that is up to you"Skye said "Mother this is not your fault Althea hurt you she sick"Cassie said "Yes she is I'm sorry your in pain"Skye said And left. "Cassie pour a drink of wine. "I'm so sick of everyone say I sure forgive Lila"Cassie said "Well you sure move on from the past"Dimitri said "Really? You haven't forgive Edmund you haven't meet Thomas he doesn't even know his cousin yet"Cassie said "Your right I haven't forgive Edmund let's go spent the day with our children and not the past"Dimitri said "Your right"Cassie said they share a kiss as Dimitri phone rang he read the ID it was Floss, " I have to take this"Dimitri said "That fine I'm going to check on the children"Cassie said and left.

"Floss what do you want"Dimitri ask he hang up. as Floss came in. "Why are you here" Did my wife see you"Dimitri ask "No Cassie didn't see me look we need to talk I will keep quiet about our son if you give me money"Floss said "It's all about money with you"Dimitri said " Don't give me that your the one who made sure everyone would think Thomas is Edmund"Floss said While they were talking someone was hide in the tunnels and take picture of them. "Fine I will is keep this secret all about Cassie"Floss ask " Leave Cassadine out of this"Dimitri said "Fine I guess you never care for me"Floss said Dimitri put his hands on her arms."Yes I did"Dimitri said they share a moment and the person to another picture. " I sure go"Floss said " I will sent you up a account"Dimitri said "Thank you"Floss said

On the docks~ Cassie was thinking when Lila came by. "Cassie "I'm sorry about Josslyn leaving I know you will miss her"Lila said "Thank I miss her already How is your wedding plans going"Cassie ask "All right we sent a date in four weeks I could use your help"Lila said "Sure at the store we have some new dress for the bride made you can look tomorrow"Cassie said "Sure thanks, I want you and Langston in my wedding , “Cassie I know I hurt you and I regret that bit it would mean a lot to me if you were in the wedding" Lila said " I will"Cassie said "Oh thanks" Lila said "Your welcome I need to pick up the children"Cassie said she left.

No comments:

Post a Comment