Tuesday, August 23, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 30”

At General Hospital~Kristina room~ Chandler and Ric and Alexis came in. "Kristina I loved you so much you were the best daughter ever I'm going to miss you this isn't fair"Ric said "Kristina I love you so much we will look after the children I promise you"Alexis said " I love you so much I'm sorry about this I will ported our children"Chandler said Lydia and Zander came in. "I'm sorry sis we didn't save you"Zander said " I wish we could of been close"Lydia said "This isn't right at all"Alexis said "Yes it isn't"Ric said

In the hallway~ Chandler and Alexis and Ric and Zander and Lydia came out. "Chandler do you want us to take Bliss"Skye ask "No I need to be with her"Chandler said "Your not alone" Lorenzo said "Yes I'm"Chandler said he left. "Alexis I'm here for you"Jax said "Thanks I just don't know how to do this"Alexis said "You will find a away your strong"Jax said "I just wish they could of saved my baby"Alexis said Jax and Alexis share a hug.

At A hotel room~ Cassie was there when Clinton came in and kiss her she pull away. "This is so wrong your my brother in law and Dimitri brother"Cassie said "It never stop you before"Clinton said Cassie slap him and they had sex.

At the Garden~ Zander was having a drink when Gia came by.
What wrong"Gia ask "Kristina died today as she was giving birth to her son"Zander said "No that sad"Gia said "Yes it is, that poor baby will never know his mother"Zander said "Yes he will Kristina will live through all of you"Gia said " I guess"Zander said

At Chandler/Kristina~ Chandler came in and pick up Bliss. "I love you so much so did your mother she loved all of us somehow we will make it"Chandler said

At General Hospital~ "Alexis I'm sorry if you need anything"Monica said "Thanks"Alexis said Emily came by. "Alexis I'm sorry"Emily said "Thanks how do you get through this"Alexis ask "It's hard I still I'm dealing with loose Page"Emily said

At A hotel room~ Cassie/Clinton~" I need to get home Dimitri will be worry and if he finds out there will hell to pay"Cassie said "Are you saying it's over"Clinton ask "Yes I'm"Cassie said Clinton touch Cassie "I guess it sure be over we both have people who love us and children who need us"Clinton said "Yes they do I will not lose my children"Cassie said "Your right let's end this"Clinton said she left and Clinton made a phone call. "It's time"Clinton said

At Jake~ Alexis walk in and order a drink. "Here is to Kristina who died too young"Alexis said Kate came in. "Alexis I'm sorry about Kristina can I help you with anything"Kate ask "Bring my baby back to me"Alexis said "I wish I could"Kate said "Thanks but if you don't mind I want to be alone"Alexis said " I don't think you'd sure be"Kate said " I will be fine:Alexis said Kate left

No comments:

Post a Comment