Sunday, August 28, 2016

It’s Complicated ch 14”

At Skye /Jax bedroom~ "That was a nice dinner I'm glad Jerry is back"Jax said "Yes it was nice"Skye said she moved close to Jax. "You know I love you more then anyone"Skye said "Yes I do , I love you do Skye are you okay"Jax ask "I lied about where I was tonight I wasn't at the office I was at the hospital seeing Dr. Kelly I haven't been feeling good so there running some test"Skye said "Whatever it is we will handle it together "Jax said "I'm scare"Skye said "You will beat whatever it is"Jax said

At Dimitri~Cassie was in the nursery trying to pick up Piper. "Sorry baby I can't pick you up 'Cassie said Dimitri came in and pick up Piper and hand her to Cassie. "Thank you"Cassie said "Your welcome"Dimitri said Julian and Sapphire cried. "We own it to our children to try to fix it"Dimitri said "It has to be for us not them"Cassie said "Your right"Dimitri said

Two weeks later~ General Hospital~ Dr Kelly office~ Skye and Jax were there holding hands. " I have your test back"Dr. Kelly said :What is it"Skye ask "Yes whatever it is we can fight this"Jax said "Skye has liver cancer"Dr. kelly said "All the years I drink our coming back to haunted me"Skye said "I'm sorry' Dr. Kelly said "What are the treatments"Jax ask "We need to do surgery to remove some of the liver and maybe chemotherapy"Dr Kelly said "When do we start"Jax ask "As soon as possible now I want you to go home and tell your family and deal with this then we will do the surgery"Dr Kelly said "Thank you"Jax said "Skye our you okay"Dr Kelly said "Not really"Skye said they left Alan stop them. "Skye are you okay"Alan ask "I need to talk to you meet me at my house in a hour"Skye said " I will your scare me"Alan said "It will be okay'Skye said and they left.

At Dr Kevin office~ Cassie and Dimitri were there. "So what can I do for you"Kevin ask "We want to work on our marriage but we need help I want to know why Cassandra keeps cheat and lie to me"Dimitri said "I know why I keep cheating"Cassie said "Why"Dimitri ask "It's not just because I'm lonely when Dimitri works late but I hate when he used me in the business meeting I'm not a belong I'm a person"Cassie said "Dimitri'? Kevin ask "You know being a Cassadine wife it's part of your job as my wife to go to the meeting I need you to help my career and make money for our family"Dimitri said "Well I hate them they're so boring I will not go to them anymore"Cassie said "Fine"Dimitri said "Why don't we talk about something else"Kevin ask "Do we have a chance"Cassie ask "Yes I believe so"Kevin said "I would like to know why Cassandra lie to me"Dimitri said " I have to, I can't tell you the truth who know what happened"Cassie said "If you want to fix your marriage you need to be honest with each other"Kevin said "Your right"Cassie said "Yes"Kevin said "I want you both to go home and lay it all on the table tell each other all the secrets you been keeping and then tell me how it went"Kevin said "All right"Cassie said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment